North Shore Gastroenterology in Ohio
North Shore Gastroenterology originated in 1989 and has blossomed into an ever-growing specialty group serving the western and southern suburbs of Cleveland.
Working closely with your primary care physician, our providers will strive to understand and diagnose your gastrointestinal disorder. While we remain independent, we are affiliated with the foremost Cleveland-area tertiary care centers including:
The Cleveland Clinic
- Fairview Hospital
- Richard E. Jacobs Health Center
- Lorain Family Health & Surgery Center
- Elyria Family Health & Surgery Center
- Avon Hospital
- St. John Medical Center
Our board-certified physicians are recognized as leaders in the treatment of all digestive disorders including:
- Diseases of the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, and colon
- Diseases of the liver, gall bladder, and bile duct
- Diseases of the pancreas
We are here to care for you and all of your GI needs.
Our services include:
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Endoscopy (EGD)
- Hydrogen and H. Pylori Breath Testing
- Barrx™ (Treatment of Barrett’s Esophagus)
- Bravo (Treatment of Reflux)
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Capsule Endoscopy (PillCam™)
- Anorectal Manometry
- Infusion Services
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio pancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- SmartPill™ (Pressure Cam)
Two Locations to Serve You
Our gastroenterologists perform procedures at two convenient outpatient surgery center locations in addition to our hospital affiliates. Our primary surgery center, built and incorporated in 1995, is located in Westlake. Our second center is located in Brooklyn.
Patient care and privacy are our main priority at our state-of-the-art endoscopy centers. Cutting-edge technology and equipment combined with highly skilled and compassionate professionals ensure total patient satisfaction.